Two New Posters


What do you think?

Comments

Rachael Goldsmith said…
I'm a fan of B.
Dave Kennedy said…
I'm pleased you are Rachael, I'd be worried if you weren't. Which poster of the three works best for you? Or should I print all three?
Shane Gallagher said…
Hi Dave,
I prefer the second one. Couple of resons
- it is more dramatic
- it actually captures the message visually
- people can see two forms of "income", two futures if you like. Maybe include some organic cows in the field? (that is a little joke btw but I am serious about the cows - get the farmers thinking.
- hey what about black death/white gold (dirty lignite, lovely organic milk?) reckon you could get an image out of that
- how about a picture of the mine in the future? You know big wasteland and a picture of the future with just farming... :-)
Dave Kennedy said…
Thanks for the feedback, Shane. I actually almost chose a picture with cows but as I am also fighting to reduce cow numbers to save the Waituna Lagoon, it didn't quite seem right. Sheep may be better, or some apple trees.
Anonymous said…
Maybe a cow next to a few trees (and defiantly not near a river!).

Perhaps with a mountain in the background? Hmmm need to go scenery scouting...

Good posters.
Anonymous said…
need to check

Popular posts from this blog

The US is actually unique for not valuing life!

NZ, the Unethical Investor

ANZAC DAY REFLECTIONS